Conquer Your Running Goals!
A running coach can help you:
- Save time by having your weekly training plan customized to your needs.
- Run faster! Maximize your running potential and hit new PR’s by integrating proven training methods.
- Finish your first race at a new distance (i.e. 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, 50k).
- FINALLY be consistent by giving you weekly accountability.
What You’ll Get With Private Coaching
- Individual customized training plan based on your running background
- Daily email & text correspondence
- Weekly accountability to help you succeed
- Nutrition advice to help you reach your goals
- Basic strength routine for runners
- BONUS: As a coaching client, you will also receive PDF review copies of his running books “Smoothies for Runners” and “Starting Off On the Right Foot”
Coaching Plans Available
- Sign Up for One Month: $99
- Sign Up for 3 Months:
$89/month or $267 (must pay entire amount upfront)
- Sign Up for 6 Months – $79/month or $474 (must pay entire amount upfront)
- Sign Up for 12 Months: $69/month or $828 (must pay entire amount upfront)
Due to the time intensive nature of private coaching, we do not offer refunds.
Limited Spots Available: CJ wants to make sure that he gives focused attention to each of his coaching clients. Therefore, he only accepts 10 private coaching clients per month.
To get started with private coaching with CJ Hitz, please contact CJ here.
Customized Training Plan Only
Includes 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, and 50k distances. After a one-time 30 minute consultation with CJ, he’ll write out a customized training plan based on your running experience and geared to help you achieve your goal!
- 12 week: $47 (one-time fee)
- 18 week: $57 (one-time fee)
To get started with your customized training plan, please contact CJ here.
What people are saying…
“It is simply invaluable for an athlete to have that one objective and knowledgeable voice providing insight during a training process. CJ helped me understand running and find my limits beyond what I would have accomplished myself.
Within weeks I was breaking PRs and running further than I ever had before.
CJ is knowledgeable, encouraging, and available. I highly recommend partnering with him for your next endeavor.” – Marc Kelley – Parker, CO
“CJ helped me take 20 minutes off my Pikes Peak Ascent time! I was able to easily surpass my initial goal by following the plan he gave me.”
– Jesse Mascarenas, Colorado Springs
Still Have Questions?